Department: Group Finance
Branch: Budget Office
Salary Range: R18 34823 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Educational Requirements and Experience
• Degree / NQF level 7 in Financial Accounting is required.
• Three (3) years’ experience in monitoring or financial statement analysis.
• Experience in medium term budgeting and financial information systems will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of financial management and accounting principles; medium term budgeting and monitoring principles; current financial regulations and procedures (GAMAP, MFMA)
• Financial management’ report writing and computer literacy is essential (spreadsheets) with strong analytical and communication skills.
Job Description: Assess, interrogate and monitor budget, returns of Core departments and Municipal Entities to ensure that budgets are in line with the City’s policies, regulations and guidelines.
Contact Person: Mkhuleko Shongwe
Tel No: (011) 358 3578
Workplace: 66 Jorissen Street, Jorissen Place, Braamfontein