The Foschini Group (TFG) has started the search to find South Africa’s top graduating students, ready for employment in 2018. TFG offers around 1 000 placements across the Group every year in various divisions and departments.TFG, a leading fashion lifestyle retailer, offers graduate opportunities for students interested in a career in the fashion industry and retail. In the past 9 years, TFG has offered hundreds of passionate graduates the opportunity to kick start an exhilarating career in retail. Many of them are still delivering pure awesomeness in our business today.
If you are looking for a smooth transition from campus into the working world, Join TFG’s Graduate Programme! As a Trainee you will be paired with a coach, attend workshops, be involved in CSI Initiatives, get REAL time experience as well as engage with various individuals and teams in the business.
The TFG Graduate Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work. You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
Available Gradate Opportunities
- Trainee Merchandise Planner
- Trainee Merchandise Buyer
- Graduate Tester: Retail Systems – Cape Town – Infotec
- IT, Maths, Stats Graduates
Graduates who possess a relevant qualification in the following areas are invited to apply:
- A degree in Business Science or B.Com with majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis, IS, Computer Science, etc
- B.Com (Information Systems); B.Sc (Computer Science); B. Business Science (Computer Science or IS); B.Com Honours in Information Systems; B.Sc Honours in Computer Science; BTech (Information Technology)
- A degree in Business Science or B.Com
How to apply