PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MANAGER T.A.S.K GRADE 7
ADVERT REFERENCE NO: 28062018PA
Purpose of the Job: The Personal Assistant to Manager is responsible to provide an effective, efficient and responsive administrative and logistical service to the Manager.
Key Performance Areas
· Manage the office of the Manager.
· Provide effective and efficient office management and administrative functions.
· Document management.
· Develop and maintain document management system (electronic and manual).
· Correspondence management.
· Taking dictation and minutes and typing minutes, letters and memos.
· Logistical support.
· Prepare travel arrangements for the Manager.
· Assist and coordinate departmental projects.
· Create and manage purchase requisitions and ensure timeous payment of purchase orders.
· Time and desk management.
· Organize and maintain diary of the Manager and make appointments.
Qualifications & Experience
· Matric (Grade 12).
· A Secretarial Diploma or Diploma in Office Administration will be an added advantage.
· Working knowledge of MS Office.
· SAP experience will be an added advantage.
· At least 18 months’ experience as a PA/Secretary or similar environment is a prerequisite.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
· Report Writing.
· Professional Communication (Verbal and Written).
· Planning and Organizational skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Secretarial Administration.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Personal Mastery.
· Ethics and Governance.
· Customer Service Orientation.
· Emotional Wisdom.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R 221 229.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 10 July 2018.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
3. Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: Mariar.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand Deliver at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantage groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.