ADVERT REFERENCE NO: BIA20072018DBN
LOCATION: DurbanCLOSING DATE & TIME: 8/14/2018 11:55 PM
Main Purpose of Role: To manage business information by analyzing and conducting research for reporting and providing stats for forecasting enable effective decision making purposes. To co-ordinate with functional support, operations processes and ICT systems managers to implement rigor and desired practices for effective and improved claims reports and claims information collation.
Key Performance Areas
- Manage the collation, interrogation, analysis and compile accurate statistical claims reports.
- Manage SLA for timeous and accurate information and reporting as predetermined by MVA.
- Provide weekly and monthly strategic and mandated reports as per business categories and metrics.
- Compile stats analysis reports to assist with RAF on the Roads to settling matters and resolving queries timeously.
- Maintain and escalate data integrity issues to Lead Data Analyst in ICT.
- Manage Internal Stakeholder relations.
- Regional business ad hoc duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Information Science or Business Management qualification.
- Relevant 4 years’ experience in a reporting environment of which 1 year must have been on supervisory.
- Good understanding of MVA regulations and Laws and other regulatory requirements including PFMA.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer Literacy.
- Good understanding and a sound and practical knowledge of RAF policies procedures and practices.
- Claims Management Systems.
- Organisational resilience
- Team resilience
- Personal Mastery
- Judgement and decision making
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and government
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Stress management
- Attention to details.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Results orientation.
- Excellent Verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Interpersonal and listening.
- Decision making.
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R502 953.00 per annumand will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 14 August 2018
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer; successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs“.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: MNGrecruitment@raf.co.zaOR Hand delivered at the 12th Floor Embassy Building, 199 Anton Lembede Street (Smith Street), Durban
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful