ROAD ACCIDENT FUND
ADVERT REFERENCE NO: 03082018ADS
LOCATION: CenturionCLOSING DATE & TIME: 8/14/2018 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to Team Lead: ICT Service Desk and Monitoring, the successful incumbent will be accountable for logging of call (Incidents and Requests) in the call logging system; performing the initial Incident diagnostics; request support from 2nd line support when required and owning and monitoring calls; communicate calls status to the Users; updating call records with the resolution to ensure that 2nd line support staff recorded correct resolutions and closing of calls subsequent to confirming with the Users. Progressing any follow up action e.g. following through into problem management or 2nd line support staff.
Key Performance Areas
- Logging, tracking, escalating, communicating and closing of Incidents and Service requests.
- Prioritize calls for speedy response on urgent matters.
- Provide administrative services relevant to ICT Service Desk including receipt and processing of access request forms.
- Escalate unresolved calls to 2nd line support.
- Make follow-ups with Users and 2nd line support staff to ensure that the User issue is attended timeously.
- Monitor incidents/requests according to priority.
- Ensure that information captured from 2nd line is relevant to calls logged.
- Assume responsibility for publication of the knowledge articles for customer self-service.
- Maintain a Knowledge Library of incidents resolved.
- Generate regular reports on incidents reported and documented solutions developed.
- Report on external services provided by External Service Providers ensuring they adhere to SLA agreed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Advanced Certificate @ NQF Level 6 in Information Technology.
- Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in interactive client support environment (preferably IT environment).
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Time management.
- Listening skills.
- Attention to details.
- Service Desk call logging tools utilization.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R349 998.00per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 14 August 2018
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades;email address isLamkwelwem.firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful