ADVERT REFERENCE NO: CPO28092018CPT
Purpose of the Job: To request capital payment.
Key Performance Areas
- Request payments in respect of capital for claimants and/or their representatives.
- Check and prevent duplicate payments.
- Provide customer services to clients of the RAF.
- Collate and compile statistics as required.
- Render advisory responsibilities.
- Provide feedback on payments to claims sections and attorneys.
- Provide office administrative services.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) qualification.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in claims system, MVA procedures and knowledge of court processes environment
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Communication (written, verbal and listening skills).
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Decision making skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Planning and organizing.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Conflict management.
- Team Player.
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R349 998.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 09 October 2018
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, Cape Town branch; e-mail address is CPTRecruitment@raf.co.za OR hand delivered to 2nd Floor, Correspondence Department, 1 Thibault Square, Long Street, Cape Town.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
2. Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
3. Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
4. Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful