ADVERT REF NO: 02112018PAS
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Manager: Talent Sourcing, the successful incumbent will be accountable to ensure RAF manpower requirements are supplied with the best available human talents in a timely, cost effective and structured manner by conducting best recruitment practices in sourcing, attracting, interviewing, selecting and hiring.
Key Performance Areas
- Manage requisition and response handling process through ensuring efficient screening and shortlisting process
- Manage interview process by ensuring all logistics around interviews are seamless.
- Ensure compliance to applicable legislation, HR policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the assessment process for recommended candidate/s.
- Facilitate feedback session for candidates and line manager.
- Conduct background checks to ensure that candidate/s have the required credentials.
- Facilitate appointment by ensuring seamless administration of employment engagement documents.
- Facilitate the onboarding and induction for new employees.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology or equivalent.
- Relevant 5 years’ experience in Talent Sourcing/ Recruitment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Organisational resilience.
- Team resilience.
- Network and alliances.
- Personal Mastery.
- Judgment and decision making.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and Governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Recruitment and Selection Processes and Procedures.
- Knowledge of Relevant Labour Legislation.
- Knowledge of relevant HR systems and processes.
- Interviewing skills.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R591 298.00 per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 13 November 2018.
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is Lamkwelwem.email@example.com OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful